DISCOVER YOURSELF AT THE BEST SCHOOL IN INDIA
Every child discovers their potential from a universe of possibilities. School education transcends mere academics. Our endeavour at EuroSchool is to encourage children to realize latent talent, ascertain areas of interest, hone individual skills, thereby uncovering varied facets of their personality. We provide every child the platform they need to engage and experiment. Through this journey of self-discovery, they are guided to develop their abilities, transforming themselves into responsible citizens of tomorrow. The canvas of the student’s life is wide and open to be explored. Come Discover Yourself!
At EuroSchool, we believe in bringing out the best in your child.
The cornerstone of our pedagogy is ‘Balanced Schooling’ which gives equal importance to academic and non-academic curriculum. Our Learn – Reinforce – Practice – Apply methodology, paves the way for the students to do well in academics, with the co-curricular activities helping children to develop their creative, sporting and musical aspirations. In this journey of self-discovery, children are guided by our expert educators through engagement programmes which build 21st century skills like lateral and critical thinking, creativity and reasoning.
- EURO SCHOOL NADIAD started in June, 2009. We cater to students right from Pre-school to Grade X and to Grade XI in the next academic year. Being a co-educational, English-medium school affiliated to The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), we at EUROSCHOOL, NADIAD, strike the correct balance between traditional teaching methods and new-generation teaching aids.
- Our school aims to provide all-round development to each student, laying emphasis on academics, sports, music, fine arts, language and logic, through an innovative approach to CBSE curriculum designed to make learning enjoyable.
- The education helps inculcate among students ‘a sense of purpose’ in whatever they do and make the learning process a pleasure and adventure, so that they acquire knowledge to weigh and consider outcomes with reason and discrimination.
- Students have a smooth transition from Euro Senior in EuroKids to grade 1st in Euro School and they are now ready for the transition from “every child being a winner”, to now being in “healthy competition”.
- A student enters middle school as a playful and curious child in the fifth standard and emerges from 8th standard as a responsible, confident and focused student ready to step into the serious world of academics in senior school.Middle school deals with students of classes 5 to 8, the age group from 10 to 13. This is an age where children undergo remarkable changes both physically and psychologically. It is the ideal time to introduce them to a wider range of subjects and a varied choice in sports and activities.
- Students are exposed to different subjects and the teaching methodology involves more of experimentation and learning through experience.