The school uniforms of EuroKids have been designed by Neeta Lulla, one of India’s leading designers.
- Parents are expected to make sure that their wards are in proper uniform.
- The school belt and I-card are to be worn everyday.
- It is mandatory to wear prescribed black shoes/sports shoes. (no other shoes allowed)
- It is compulsory for the boys to wear white vests and the girls to wear white slips and black tights (short in summer and long in winter).
- Boys’ hair should be short & girls should tie their hair neatly in plaits if long.
- It is mandatory to attach name labels (inner side) to all items of uniform to prevent loss.
- If the student is not in proper uniform or if hair is not cut short or properly tied, parents will be asked to come to school and take the child home on repeated default.
- Students are not permitted to wear fancy colourful earrings, friendship bands etc. colour their hair, paint nails to school, or sport a fancy hair style.
- Chewing of Gum is not allowed in the school premises.