Our Managing Trustee Honorable Kalpesh Sir, Co-Founder respected Bhavisha Ma’m, Dear teachers, sports coaches, student council members, all members of EUROSCHOOL FOUNDATION, and EUROPARIVAAR. Good morning to all….
Success isn’t given. It’s earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat and the occasional tears.
Today, you all earned it with your efforts and discipline. This year was one of the best, we completed all events on time with no injuries. Teams were trained better this time. This year is best so far for our school, we hope we will surpass this performance next year and this progress continues.
- Most of you might not know this but our KP sir is an athlete at heart, he is passionate of participating actively in “marathons” and “runs for a cause”. To the best of my knowledge and memory, KP sir and Ma;m had recently participated in a marathon event hosted by ADANI Group in Ahmedabad. Now we know why he always supports sports and education equally, because of you sir we have achieved great success in sports and academics too. Thank you very much for teaching and showing us the importance of sports in life. You are an inspiration to us.
- Our Co-founder Bhavisha Ma’m helped our sports planning team to plan, execute the event efficiently not only in terms of arrangements but also took care of the financial part of it too. I express my hearty gratitude to Bhavisha Ma’m, for sharing your expertise and time. A big round of applause for Madam.
- Thanks to Our Event In-charges Yogita Ma’m & Jaimini Ma’m, for coordinating and ensuring a smooth implementation. Thank you Ma’ms.
- A warm thank you to our Sports Coordinator Mr. Minesh Parmar for putting together a tremendous sport meet with out of the world performances and for making it possible to bring all of us together to witness a wonderful Sports Meet.Thank You sir.
- A salute to our Campus Manager, Mr. Melvin Macwan who as provided us with things in a nick of time and for helping with so many arrangements in regard to this event.
- Thanks also go to our track judges and recorders Babu Nair Sir and Sudhir Sir whose precision enabled us to know that how previous records had been broken.
- Sincere thanks to the art & craft department Elaxi Ma’m, Pragnya Ma’m, Kinjal Ma’m for designing the decorative festoons, banner and props and much more. Special thanks to the music and dance department headed by Sujal Sir for making it possible for us to tap our feet and feel the vibrations..
- Thanks from the depth to the whole staff for putting in extra efforts and extra energy in ensuring coordination among the students and for ensuring that every performance is perfect.
- Our Facebook team has been constantly giving us the updates of the event, so a ‘comment’ of thanks to the team for their instant and constant updates. Not to forget the IT department Priyanka Ma’m, Amit Sir, for their support and for sending messages to all the parents.
- Thank you to our entire support staff who are always ready to support us with a smile.
- Thanks to our smart and witty comperes who added vibrancy and a spirit to the event. Special Thanks to Student Council members… who took full responsibility and helped with thorough sincerity. I specially thank our sports council, you have executed the whole annual sports day perfectly. Thank you all.
- I thank all the participants for their display of sportive talent. We have enjoyed the rhyme and rhythm of physical might, concentration and precision, persistence and perseverance in action. I would like to thank all players who participated in the various events, without you this event is not possible at all.
- I am all admiration for the coaches, umpires, support staff and the volunteers for their dedication and hard work. All teachers on duty and all prefects have done excellent job in seamless accomplishment of the event.
- Thank you for nail-biting and jaw-dropping performances. We look forward to see you again. We really had great time with you. A week passed like a moment.
- Once again, I thank our visionary Management Committee members for encouraging us to undertake the responsibility and providing all financial and logistic support and our dynamic guiding stars KP sir and Bhavisha Ma’m for making best of it.
I express my gratitude to all for making sports day a success. Thank You.
Our Health and Happiness Day- annual sports event was a thoughtfully designed four day event where Day 1 i.e Tuesday, 18th December, 2018 was full of ground activities like March Past, Oath Taking, The Euro anthem and National Anthem at the start and stage events like Aerobics, Zumba, Karate, Pyramid display, dumb bell, Yoga and skating displayed by Apollo, Mercury, Poseidon and Zeus Houses.
Day 2 i.e. Wednesday, 19th December, 2018 was full of track and field events with qualifying and final rounds of class wise races where classes contested in different races like Bottle shoot Race, Obstacle Race, Hopping Race, Balancing Race, Sack Race, Long Jump, Javelin Throw, Shot put and High Jump.
Day 3, i.e Thursday, 20th December, 2018 witnessed qualifying and final rounds of different House games like Tug-Of-War, Pass the Ball and special games Like Cricket and Kho-Kho.
Day 4, i.e. Friday, 21st December, 2018 was the much-awaited prize distribution ceremony which followed the house games and special games.
A huge “Thank you” to everyone who joined us on our annual Sports Day! We all appreciate the time taken from your busy schedules to come along and support the pre-school event on 22/12/18. I am sure you will all agree it was a huge success, not only did the children have a great time- but the staff did too!